Whitehead Session

Meet my parents. Aren't they cute?! My parents have loved the UP of Michigan for as long as I can remember. My dads dream was to move up there one day and by the grace of God the finally did 7 years ago. All of these images were taken on their property. I will have to say that this is one of my favorite sessions. Mostly because I have had so much fun looking through all of the images. When you are use to seeing and interacting with your family often you can take them for granted. But, when you actually get to capture moments and freeze them through a lens, you notice fleeting seconds that you would normally miss. I loved seeing the natural smiles and laughter between these two. They've been married for 43 years and they can still make each other laugh. I love it. 










This is my absolute favorite!








We had to get a few with Mack of course!



All of these images with the ship in the background are right up my dads alley. He has a part time job tying up foreign ships in the Soo Locks. As long as I have been alive, he has loved freighters. I am so glad we were able to get these shots with the ship in the background for him.










Popular Posts