Deter Wedding


I had the privilege of second shooting for Dylan and Cherish's wedding a few weekends ago with Darcy. If you are in the market for a wedding photographer, you NEED to hire her! She makes the day so fun and all about you!  I am really loving this second shooting gig.
Anyway, back to Dylan and Cherish's day. It was a beautiful day with some really amazing people. I loved every minute of it. I was so grateful to be a part of such a special day.
**Be sure to click on the images to see them with better quality!**




One thing I loved about Dylan and Cherish's day was how much they love each other and how natural and genuine their love was. I loved capturing the moments when they were lost in their own little world and unaware of my lens.





















So many pretty details. The flowers were Ahhhh-mazing!



Mamma getting her girl ready. These two were so precious to watch. The words Cherish's mom shared about her at their reception blessed my heart. It was a gift to witness. 









First looks are the sweetest! It was precious to see her dad anticipate seeing his little girl all dressed up for the first time.





There is nothing quite like the first look between a bride and groom. I love watching them, with their backs turned, preparing to see each other.


Even more, I love the look on Dylan's face when he saw his bride. Joy!








This wedding party was so much fun. They were full of laughs and genuinely loved being around each other.




Dylan and Cherish had a very meaningful ceremony. They had times of worship, prayer and remembrance of loved ones. It was beautiful and emotional....Even I shed a few tears.  



Blessings on your new life together guys!


Popular Posts